Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Gifts

I had a great Christmas.  I got a few new tools I felt were worth sharing.

First, my cook new rolling pin.  I love this because it has the discs for rolling dough to a certain thickness.  I tried it out and it works great. 

rolling pin

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can’t wait to bake my way through this book. 

ms baking cookbook

And I can’t wait to read this book

cakebossbook

I really needed this.  Its a large flat saucepan.  Perfect for everyday meals.

pot 

Then I was super excited to get this.  An enamel cast iron dutch oven.  I have wanted one of these for a long time.  I made a pot of soup in it and cooked superbly. 

dutch oven

I also received a gift certificate to a local kitchen gourmet store.  I can’t wait to pick up a few more kitchen tools.  Here’s to a new year of cooking and baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment