Sunday, November 28, 2010

Green Bean Casserole

I use the French’s Fried Onion can recipe to make green bean casserole but with a few slight modifications.  It tends to be too soupy so I decrease the amount of milk.  I also like the French’s fried onions so I increase the quantity.  Try it and let me know what you think.

IMG_3529

Green Bean Casserole

recipe by French’s

Ingredients:

1 (10 3/4 oz.) can CAMPBELL'S® Cream of Mushroom Soup

1/2 cup milk

1/8 tsp. black pepper

2 (9 oz. each) pkgs. frozen cut green beans, thawed*

1 large can FRENCH'S® Original French Fried Onions

Directions:

MIX soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 -qt. baking dish. Stir in beans and 2/3 can (not cup) French Fried Onions.

BAKE at 350°F for 30 min. or until hot.

STIR. Top with remaining onions. Bake 5 min. until onions are golden.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment