Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekly Menu - August 22-28, 2010

In an effort to help me, I am going to post our weekly menus.  I plan our menus each week based on what our schedule looks like.  I typically have very little time to cook on Tues/Thurs so you can see that reflected in our menu.  I do not have recipes for all our meals posted on my blog yet, but I will be getting posts made soon. 

Back to School Week

Dinners

Sunday - Smothered Steak with mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls

Monday - Easy peasy chicken legs with buttered corn, rolls

Tuesday - Night off - pick up dinner

Wednesday - Goulash with salad

Thursday - Crispy Beef Tacos, Refried Beans, Salad (lettuce, tomato, Italian dressing)

Friday – Homemade Pizza (dough, sauce), Cheesy Breadsticks (sauce), Salad

 

Baking/Desserts

Coconut Cream Pie

Chocolate Cream Pie

Mini Blueberry Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment